About Me

My photo
So my friends think I talk to much so I decided to set one of these up...I dont know how often ill update this butit wil be enough lol.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Being Sick Sucks ASS!!!!

So I feel like I wanna die rite now. I don't know what's wrong with me it just came on all of a sudden.  I'm losing my voice, my nose is running like crazy, and now my back is killing me as well. I stayed home from work today and slept ALL day and I still feel like death. And to top off the nephews are screaming their heads off  which is giving me a fucking migraine :( Lets hope by tomorrow I'll be feeling better because I have to go back to work and it's going to suck if I still feel like this.

Thanks to Michael, Eric, and Leah for checking up on me. I really appreciate it.

fox ridge 045

3 comments:

  1. omg Deryk. now your the FOURTH person who thinks i have swine flu. no i do NOT have it lol. i feel a lot better now.

    ReplyDelete