About Me

My photo
So my friends think I talk to much so I decided to set one of these up...I dont know how often ill update this butit wil be enough lol.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

One of the BEST Weekends Ever!!!!

So my weekend started at like 11 am on Friday. My friend Hillary and I both got off work early because it was slow.fox ridge 047 We decided  to go to Buffalo WIld WIngs for lunch. I was supposed to be goin on rollerskating with this boy that nite and Hillary said I should text him and see if he wanted to come to lunch with us  and he said sure.  Michael is HILARIOUS and very cute I mite add lol. After Bdubs we all went to the crappy little mall there in Mattoon so Hillary  could pick out an outfit for Saturday.

fox ridge 041

That night after picking Hillary's son up from the babysitter, the four of us went rollers skating in Mattoon and had a TON of fun. Michael was a little tipsy when we picked him up from his house and it was funny watching him fall down on the skating rink. When we were playing wipeout I fell and ripped my favorite pair of jeans and fucked up my camera but I still fox ridge 046 had a great time. After roller skating we all went back to Hillary's apartment to spend the night. Michael and I were up till like 4am just talking and talking about anything and everything. Then we both fell asleep on her couch lol. It was cute. Hillary told me that morning that she was gonna take a picture of us but she couldn't find my camera lol.

Saturday, the three of us went to Fox Ridge State  Park for Gays in the Park. We didn't really hang out with them  the whole time because it was kinda boring so we decided to go hiking and take pictures. The pictures turned out AMAZINGLY. fox ridge 043 We had a blast doing our little photoshoot. When we got back to my house and looked at them we said we should turn them in to a modeling agency lol.

Last night, Hillary, her some of her friends, Michael and I all went to Champaign to go to Chester Street Bar, the gay bar there. We had SOOOOO much fun. Michael is by far the BEST dancer I have EVER danced with in my life...well he is Latino so that's probably why lol. And when LoveGame by Lady Gaga came on...lets just say that things got REALLY heated up between the two us. I've come to love that song a WHOLE lot  more lol. We left the bar at 2 when it closed and went to Denny's in Tuscola to get some food in us cuz we were all fox ridge 025 starving our asses off and EXTREMELY dehydrated. I haven't danced that much or that hard since I was in FLorida.

We got back to my house at like 4am exhausted beyond belief. Hillary passed out on my couch with her son (my sister babysat  him while we were gone) and Michael and I passed out on my bed. This was by far the best weekend I have had since I have been home from Florida and I will never forget it!!!

                                 fox ridge 019fox ridge 044                    fox ridge 059

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful blog!! Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would second Deryck's comments! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well thank you both ;) we really enjoyed takin the pictures

    ReplyDelete