About Me

My photo
So my friends think I talk to much so I decided to set one of these up...I dont know how often ill update this butit wil be enough lol.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Walking...

So everynite (when it's not raining of course) i go for a walk. They usually take about an hour or so. It gives me a chance to clear my head after a long day. I think about a lot when I'm walking. About my how my love life is nonexistent and how sucky that is. About my family and how screwed up we all are lol. About Disney and how much I miss it. About how I should not have fucked up down there and went to work when I was supposed to and. About this boy that I really like and not knowing if he likes me or not. About how blessed I am about having an amazing sister who is letting me stay with her rent free. About not knowing if I am going to certify at the end of the week and being able to keep my job. About all my friends still down in Florida and how much I miss them.

I think about all of these things and probably more as well...I love my walks because they get me out of the house for awhile and that is always good...especially when you live a 6yo and a 2yo lol.

Live, Laugh, Love

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a very important walk. What is your certification for?

    ReplyDelete