About Me

My photo
So my friends think I talk to much so I decided to set one of these up...I dont know how often ill update this butit wil be enough lol.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

IM MOVING...Again!!!!

Yes it is true...I am once again moving out of state. Last night I was talking to my sister, Jessica, on Facebook who is in the Navy. She is getting deployed in September for six months and asked me if I wanted to move out to Washington State where she lives and look after her apartment while she is gone. At first I was a bit skeptical because I had fox ridge 040 never actually lived on my own before and I'll be further away from family than I have ever been before in my life. But then I decided that this will probably be a good thing for me. Yes I will be on my own but I am sure I will make some new friends and have a blast. Yes I will be very far away from my family but that is why the phone and internet was invented so I can always get a hold of them. Besides, I will only be gone for six months and I will be coming back to Illinois because it rains a lot in Washington and I don't deal with rain that well lol.

I will be leaving in mid August I think.  Jessica said I could come out sooner but I am planning on going to Vegas for a week in June and then to Orlando for week at the beginning of August. I will probably be leaving soon after returning from Orlando...well that is the plan as of right now anyway.  I am thinking of this as another College Program only because I will be gone for six months. It will not be the same as the College Program because I will not be working at the Happiest Place on Earth but it's all good. All I am asking is that there are some good gay bars there because I am sure I am going to want to go out once in a while lol.

So wish me luck. I will keep y'all informed on everything that is happening like when I am for sure moving and stuff. This is going to be one exciting adventure!!!!

2 comments:

  1. awww...Pee Wee's big Adventure! I think you'll enjoy this...but be ready to come home! lol I'm sure your friends will be here for you when you need a virtual hug! :) (btw....you might be a lil piggie...but you don't have the swine flu!) UGH ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The happiest place on Earth is Disneyland. Walt Disney World is where dreams come true. Have you not learned anything?

    ReplyDelete