About Me

My photo
So my friends think I talk to much so I decided to set one of these up...I dont know how often ill update this butit wil be enough lol.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Drama Sucks...

So my night has totally sucked for the second night in a row...

When I was at work I went on Facebook on my Itouch and saw that my sister had updated her status to "Welcome to Megs!! Get your shit and get out!!!" When I saw that I was a bit concerned because I thought something had happened between her and my friend who was living here. I commented on it but she never wrote back..

When I got home I went straight to the office because that's where my friend usually is when I get home. He wasn't there, Megan was and she looked beyond pissed. I asked her what was wrong and she said that if I had a problem with her I should have come to her and not gone to somebody else. I told her I didn't  have a problem with her and I asked her what she was talking about. She told me that I should not have been pissed off that she didn't let me take the van to Champaign last weekend and that if I had a problem living with her then I should have gone to her. I knew exactly what was going on now and I asked her where my friend was. She told me that he was down in my room sleeping.

I went down there and FLIPPED on  him. I did tell him some stuff about Megan but I did not think he would go back and tell her. I got out of the house after that and walked with my friend Brent. He always knows how to calm me down which is why I love him so much. So we walked for a bit and then he bought me McDonald's and then we went back to his house and watched American Idol. I was dreading coming back home because I knew I had to talk to Megan about everything I was just scared to. Brent told me that everything was going to be ok.

So I come back and Megan and I talk about everything. I guess it got out that I hate living here and that I can wait to leave which is only partially true. I cannot wait to leave but I do not hate living with my sister. Yes it can be overwhelming at times but it is better than living with my parents. Megan let's me do whatever I want, whenever I want and she never gives me shit about anything. There were some tears shed tonight as well but we worked it all out.

Megan and I are ok now and I am not mad at my friend either but I think he is mad at me because when I came home and freaked out on him I didn't let him explain himself. When I tried talking to him after talking to my sister he didn't really want to talk to me. He said he is used to having everything blamed on him without him even having a chance to explain himself. I don't know exactly what was discussed between him and Megan because I obviously was not here so I don't know what to believe now. I want to believe my sister because she is obviously my sister but she also likes to stretch the truth sometimes. I want to believe my friend because I don't think he would tell my Megan the things I told him about her. Who knows tho...

The main thing is is that I am not angry anymore. it is water under the bridge. I just hope that tomorrow night will be whole lot better than the past two nights have been and that this thing will work itself out.

I love you Michael and I don't know where I would I be without you in my life right now. We will get through this because Besties always get through the tough times...

Live, Laugh, Love

1 comment:

  1. You are an amazing man mister Perry! ;) Soooo forgiving....yet another admirable trait you possess! Tomorrow will be fine...and if not..we'll make up for it Friday!

    ReplyDelete