About Me

My photo
So my friends think I talk to much so I decided to set one of these up...I dont know how often ill update this butit wil be enough lol.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

So My Weekend Didn't Turn Out Too Bad...

So my weekend turned out pretty well after all ;). Friday night, like I mentioned in my last blog, Michael and I went to the movies and X-Men which was fucking fantastic. Then we came home and hung out blah blah blah yall know the rest.

Saturday we hung out with my sister and helped her landscape the front yard. Well, Michael helped her, I mostly watched because I hate dirt and mud and stuff like that. I'm weird I know lol. Later Hillary came over and her and my sister went to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings in Mattoon while Michael and I stayed home with the nephew. When they got back, Michael and I got ready and then the three of us went to Champaign to go C Street again. It was really bad there last night, though, so we didn't stay that long. We decided to go to Joe's Brewery right by U of I. It was amazing. A hell of a lot better that C Street that's for sure lol. While Michael and I were dancing on the speakers or whatever they were I started to get really lightheaded and then I passed out lol. That was the first time. The second time I blacked out for a minute or so because the next thing I knew I was being carried out by these two guys. The funny thing is I didn't drink that much. Between Michael and myself I had one Vodka Cranberry and two glasses of Bud Light. I think it's because it was so fucking hot in Joe's and the place was PACKED.

Sadly when I blacked out I lost my black Calvin Klein hat. I am going to miss it a lot. But I can get another one soon hopefully ;).

This week is going to be fucking torture for me. Tomorrow I work from 10:30 to 7 like usual, but Tuesday through Friday I am working 8am to 7pm because I signed up for overtime. I am going to love the paycheck but I am going to hate working for it. Then Friday after work my sister, my nephews, and myself have a three hour car drive. We are going to my parents for Mother's Day. Oh and Michael is coming as well since he is living with us now. I'm excited that I won't have to deal with my family all by myself now lol. So yeah this week is going to be a long one and if I don't update this everyday like I usually do it's because I am extremely exhausted and I don't have the energy to...

Live, Laugh, Love

3 comments:

  1. Wow...busy week! Guess I gotta rethink my ideas on the week. lol Rest and drink lots of water today...sound dehydrated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol oh im fine now. after those guys brought me outside i felt a lot better ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad everything turned out ok.

    ReplyDelete