About Me

My photo
So my friends think I talk to much so I decided to set one of these up...I dont know how often ill update this butit wil be enough lol.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Plans Have Changed...

So...my plans have changed a bit...well a lot actually lol. My friend Amanda and I have decided that we are not going to Vegas after all but I am going to fly out to Washington D.C. where she lives for a week to visit her. I will be going the same time that I was supposed to be going to Vegas June 28th thru July 5th so it's not that big of a deal.

I have also decided that I WILL be moving to Washington State after I come back from D.C. I had originally decided to do that yesterday after my horrible day at work, but I decided to sleep on it, which I did, and I decided that it is what I should do. I think my decision is the best thing for me. Everyone knows how much I hate Illinois and I cannot WAIT to get out. Yes I will miss you (you know who you are) but it is what I have to do to be happy because I am SOOOO not happy right now lol.

I have no idea if I am going to come back or not. I still have time to think about it but if she lets me, I might ask Jessica, my sister, if I can just stay with her when she comes back. I know I am not going to miss Illinois when I leave, even though I will miss the people in it. I will let everyone know my decision when I have made it (even though I kind of already have but I need to think about it more lol). Plus when I am in Washington I will be closer to Michael when he moves which is FABULOUS lol. He keeps me laughing all the time and I am going to be at a loss when he finally has to leave. I told him tonight that he should just stay till July and we can move together. He said he will think about it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!!!

Work was SOOOO much better today. Almost ALL of my calls were nice and friendly and I made three sales and got a $25 gift card to Wal-Mart which I used to buy groceries today. This day also FLEW by which is good. Hopefully it will be like this the rest of the week

So those are my plans and I am really excited about how my life is going at the moment!!!

Live, Laugh, Love

1 comment: