About Me

My photo
So my friends think I talk to much so I decided to set one of these up...I dont know how often ill update this butit wil be enough lol.

Monday, May 4, 2009

My Job REALLY Sucks...

What a day from hell. This day has been one of the worst days I have had in a while. I knew this week was going to be a tough one but I did NOT think today was going to be so bad.

ALL of my calls today were from angry bitchy pissed off  irate customers. I had migraine after just being there a half hour. I almost had a breakdown towards the end of the day it was going that bad. I also got my first verbal warning today because I have been late from my breaks three times so that did not brighten my mood either. I strongly thought about quitting today as well but I know I am not going to do that. This is the best job that I can have at the moment and I am not going to let one REALLY bad day make me throw it away.

I am really thinking about not going to Orlando in August, though, and just moving out to Washington as soon as I get back from Vegas. Or I might just skip Vegas and go to Orlando June 28th thru July 5th and then go. I just need to get out of this place. I have no desire to be in Illinois whatsoever. But we shall see what happens but I think I am going to talk to my sister and see if I can move out there earlier...

Deryk~I am going to cancel one trip. Do you think I should cancel Vegas and come to Orlando or go to Vegas and not come Orlando?

1 comment:

  1. Well, I say, follow the money. You will spend a lot of it if you come to Orlando. Vagas is paid for. Have you ever been to Vegas? I know you love Orlando but screw the Mouse and go to Sin City!

    ReplyDelete