About Me

My photo
So my friends think I talk to much so I decided to set one of these up...I dont know how often ill update this butit wil be enough lol.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

In Response...

So my weekend isn't going quite the way I planned. I was planning on meeting this boy today but I guess Fate had other plans lol.

Yesterday, I was at work and I got a text message from a friend of mine needing help. Me, being the great friend that I am, decided to help him because I knew he would do the same for me. When I got home from work I was kind of freaking out because I didn't know what was going on and I knew that I had to cancel my date with the boy. I called the boy and explained the situation as best as I could. He said he was disappointed and I told him I was too because I also really wanted to hang out with him but a friend in need is a friend in need and my friend didn't have anywhere else to go.

So my friend got to my house around 9ish I think it was. I was still talking to my boy on the phone but I had to hang up because my friend had to tell me what was going on. He told me the story and now he is going to be staying at my house for as long as he needs to. Last night we went and saw the new X-men movie which was fantastic and then we went and got some beer from the liquor store and then went to Wal-Mart to get some stuff and  then we came back to my house to hang out. That's when things started to get out of hand.

We had gotten back form Wal-Mart and were just chilling and my boy started texting me all this stuff about my friend for no reason. I don't know where it came from and I don't know why. My boy DOES know that I think my friend is incredibly attractive and he also knows that nothing is ever going to happen between us because is already IN a relationship and nothing is going to change that.

I was extremely upset that my boy could say what he said about my friend when he doesn't even know him or the story. I am still upset but I can't let it affect my weekend. Everything happens for a reason and I guess me and my boy were not meant to hang out this weekend.

To My Boy-I still think you are the sweetest person ever and I know you are sorry for everything that went down last night and I accept your apology. But you need to not be so overbearing...especially this early. I am a big boy you know and I can take care of myself lol.

To My Friend~I do not for a SECOND regret taking you in. I know what you have been through and I'll be damned if I was going to let it happen again. I love you so much and I am glad that you got a hold of me (even though you did freak me the fuck out when it wasn't you that was texting me from your phone lol.) I actually don't want you to leave lol. It's nice to have another gay man in the house lol. But I know you have to leave me soon but it will not be forever, I can promise you that...

Live, Laugh, Love

2 comments:

  1. I think the planets are out of alignment! I know the last 24 hrs have been the worst in my life since April '07! I just hope you are able to move forward and things are able to be better for all parties involved.

    ReplyDelete